Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.
1. Only weak people feel anxious and afraid
2. People who look confident don’t battle strong emotions
3. Anxiety is something that will plague you all your life
4. It will stop you from succeeding and achieving goals you’ve set
5. If you can just avoid “those triggers” you will have a happy life
6. Most social situations will always provoke dread
7. It means that others see you as being inferior.
We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don’t even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It’s time to put an end to this. It’s time for us to let ourselves be loved.